Friday, May 23, 2014

Roy and Rosie.

My name is Michael Center, and I am a dog enthusiast, to say the least. As a dog lover, I have always been particularly fond of golden retrievers.

A little over a year ago, I received Roy as a birthday present. I had always wanted a dog of my own, and I had picked out the name Roy when I was 9 years old (don't ask why--it's just a name I really like). Roy was 8 weeks old when I got him, and I haven't been separated from him for more than 3 days since then.

I received Rosie in September of 2013 when she was about 3 1/2 months old. Just like Roy, I have never been away from Rosie for more than 3 days.

They are both registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC). I love my dogs and they love me.

Roy

 Rosie

 The Happy Couple




No comments:

Post a Comment