Friday, July 4, 2014

Little dogs

Every time people come to visit the puppies, they ask me if I can tell the difference between the puppies. Despite not being great at telling the difference, I am starting to notice the inner dog come out of these puppies. As puppies most of these little guys weren't incredibly interested in people. Their day was consumed by eating and sleeping. Now the puppies are experimenting with wrestling, playing, and playing tag. It is no longer uncommon for me to be sitting on my couch and have one of the puppies come dashing out of the kitchen to tackle a sibling, or to attack the vacuum cleaner.
Another part of their transition into becoming dogs is their desire for attention. These puppies do not appreciate being ignored. If I am sitting on the couch and not playing with them they will try to jump on the couch with me or start nibbling on my toes (they sometimes nibble a little to hard). One of my favorite things is when I am lying down on the couch and one of them jumps up, puts their paws on the couch next to my face and stares at me with its adorable face.
The puppies have also begun to take much more interest in people. When their future owners come to visit, many of the puppies are quick to ham up the situation, and lay in their owners laps. I love seeing them bond with their future owners.

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Can you please describe the one we are bringing home. He has the red collar and was one of the last 3 puppies to be adopted. THX!

    ReplyDelete