Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Community

Perhaps one of the unforeseen benefits of being a breeder is meeting the people that give homes to your puppies. I feel very fortunate that I am in regular contact (or have the ability to get into contact with) with all of my puppies owners. There are no words that can adequately explain the joy that comes from seeing the incredible happiness they bring to people. My puppies have become important part of their new families, and have provided the love to these families that only a dog can bring them.
I love seeing the pictures. I love hearing the stories. And I especially love hearing how these puppies bring happiness to everyone they meet. One of these people is Michelle Stanley. I remember getting the call from Michelle, asking about a puppy because her previous golden had just passed away. You will not find a more loving dog owner then Michelle.

"This is a picture of my sweet Ember. I'm so happy to have found this angel. She brings me so much joy and was wonderful company while my man was deployed. I've watched her from the moment he got home. She has been a wonderful comfort to him. I believe she helped him adjust to being back home tremendously. The group of people who have fur baby's from Roy and Rosie are great. I love seeing them grow up. I love golden retrievers. They are such loving dogs."

Michelle Stanley 



I look forward to meeting the future owners of this current litter. The puppies have just recently learned how to play together, and rough house. They may only wake up for 15-20 minutes at a time, but while they are awake they are wrestling, and boxing with each other. They practice growling, and barking. They walk as much as they can on their wobbly little legs. It is incredibly cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment