Saturday, January 17, 2015

Where are they now?

It has been far to long since my last post. This is made even more clear by the size of the puppies. They are quickly getting to the point where I will have to introduce them  to a new place to sleep. They are beginning to walk on their wobbly little legs, and are not shy about vocalizing their frustration at their siblings. Most evenings I will wake up at some point to the ferocious growls of a 3 pound puppy.
Since some of you reading this may be considering getting a puppy I thought it might be helpful to hear from some of the current owners of my pups. I feel very fortunate that I am in regular contact with most of their owners, and the other ones are not hard to contact if I want to hear about how the puppies are doing.
I reached out to the Facebook group where we all share our experiences with these wonderful dogs and got the following reply from Sandi Pershing.

"This is a picture of Remington, the runt of Roy and Rosie's first litter. We love this guy so much, and can't imagine life without him. Michael is a great breeder who genuinely loves what he does. In addition to having an amazing puppy, we also now have an extended puppy family thanks to the community of owners who stay in great contact. Having a puppy from Roy and Rosie has only one downside...I want more."
-Sandi Pershing



No comments:

Post a Comment